Tuesday 25 October 2011

Bespoke Walking Map



Sometimes it best just to let the client do the talking -


"Earlier this year, a group of six of us walked the Coast to Coast. As a memento of the walk, I wanted to have a map drawn, to show where we had been.


I contacted Michael at Bespoke Gift Maps to ask if this was something that he would do. I was not sure about exactly what I wanted so he asked for details of the walk and what we had done. I directed him to a blog that we had kept whilst we had done the walk.


Michael had a look through and came up with a draft, based on the blog. He added lots of little graphics highlighting some of the incidents along the way, some of which were very subtle. From the draft, I asked him to add a few bits and change a few bits, and when the final map came through, it was far far better than I had ever imagined.


From the very basic brief that I gave, Bespoke Gift Maps came up with a finished map that was brilliant and completely captured the experience we had. It was personal to us and I would recommend his work to anyone." NB(Client)


This client has since commissioned a 50th Birthday gift for a friend, more later.


Bespoke Gift and Wedding maps
Phone: +44 208 776 7984
Mobile: +44 797 316 2790
E-Mail: mail@bespokegiftmaps.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment